Shop.medsav.co Review:Medical Suppies - Durable Medical Equipment - Dental Supplies - CVE Certified SDVOSB Distributor of Durable Medical Equipment - Medical Supplies - Dental Supplies - Vet Supplies - 978-319-9816
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
I have critiqued a few other works before and I have always been satisfied with the stories I read. Illuminati - 2012 BLEW MY MIND! This AMAZING and WELL WRITTEN story draws you in and makes you wonder exactly what the sub title states: 'Is this just fiction?'
I ordered this book less than a week ago and started reading. I expected to be done in a week. Four hours later, I was in a state of SHOCK and AWE from a story that I was definitely not prepared for! The main character, Ethan Swan may just be the next big action hero, albeit in a surreal and dark world filled with intrigue and suspense.
Each time I thought I had it figured out, another twist waited around the next bend. Thank you for such an original piece of work! I will be recommending this book to all my friends and family and will be awaiting more of the continuing saga of Ethan Swan...
Almost every review fails by proclaiming that Windows 8 is only for touch screens and tablets. This is a result of Microsoft creating an OS that DOES work well and flawlessly on touch screen and tablet devices, but it does not mean that desktop or regular notebook users get left behind.
If you are on the fence, here are few reasons to ignore any anti-Windows 8 reviews/arguments for desktop/notebook users:
1) Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows 8 added more keyboard shortcuts and navigation than any previous version of Windows since 1995. Using the new UI portion of the OS, you can literally fully navigate and use 99% of App using only the arrow keys, tab, enter, and the Menu/Windows keys.
2) Search - Microsoft has brought a new set of search tools to all the new Apps. Just start typing and the search opens and Windows returns local results. However, the beauty is that you can click through your installed Apps and every one will do a full search as well. So if you were looking for anything, you could search Netflix, Hulu, or even Wiki, Maps, IE/Bing all in a couple of seconds. (Current no other computer or phone offers anything close to this functionality.)
3) Apps - There are a lot of great Windows 8 App that you simply do not have access to on previous versions of Windows. This alone is reason enough to upgrade, even if you just use your notebook for Netflix, as the App is far faster and more elegant than Netflix via the browser.
4) Performance - There are a lot of low level optimizations and new features like low RAM mode that take even an marginal computer like a P4 with 1Gb of RAM will feel as usable as the latest high end desktop. Microsoft also added in new video rendering technologies, so that even if you don't have a DX9 level GPU, you still get all the visual effects, as it uses a software renderer and composer now. (An Atom based Netbook from 2006 will run faster with Windows 8 than it ever did with Windows XP.)
5) Microsoft knows where the UI heading and have done a brilliant job of making an OS that can be used on a tablet or a desktop and neither system has to give up functionality. Every user will find themselves using the new Start Screen and Apps more than expected, and miss features when working on an non-Windows 8 system.
If you have loved ones/friends that are less technical inclined, Windows 8 will make them fare more proficient as the new UI truly does make things easier. Power users will also enjoy the new UI Apps and features, but will find the performance and other features that are seldom discussed like (File History, Account Sync, etc) to be essential.
My genius of a cousin ordered me this breathtaking mural for Christmas this year. It just so happens I can also wear it like a shirt!! I barely had time to unwrap the gift, which was beautifully done, before I could hear the joyous screams of my female neighbors. It was as if they knew of the overwhelming power of this one man wolf pack before I did. I stood barefoot on the snow covered front porch in the middle of the biggest blizzard this side of the Mississippi has ever seen. My chest puffed up with confidence and I was one with nature. It would have been impossible to tell what epic adventures my day would behold.
I don't believe it is advertised as such, but I am 67% sure that this shirt is made with pheromones...and the ladies love it! Moments after fitting this masterpiece onto my suddenly wolflike figure, eight maids a milking were at my front door. And believe you me...the milking was only the beginning of my holiday celebration. I don't even want to tell you about the 9 ladies dancing because I can hardly believe it myself.
But all Christmas traditions aside, and to be quite honest with you, I don't even feel like THAT much has changed since I first put on this shirt. Well, besides the fact that moments after the 9 dancing ladies left, Chuck Norris knocked on my door and we shared a superb Christmas meal of Reindeer steak (which we went out and round house kicked into the kitchen ourselves). Oh, and also my unusual but helpful new ability to piss rainbows. If you don't understand how that could possibly be useful, I don't know what to tell you other than you better go out and buy this shirt so you can experience what God must feel like when He urinates.
This is by far the most magical and unrivaled purchase that I or anyone on my behalf has ever made.
Having read a few other biographies on Jim Henson in the past, this has to be one of the most comprehensive and heartfelt looks at the creator I've ever come upon. I especially appreciated the look at Jim's career during Dark Crystal and The Labyrinth and the struggles he went through to make both films happen.