Regenthousesurgery.co.uk Review:Regent House Surgery - GP Surgery Website. All about your doctors surgery, the opening times, making appointments, ordering your repeats, health information and more - Regent House Surgery Regent House Surgery,21 Regent Road,Chorley PR7 2DH, GP Surgery Website. All about your doctors surgery, the opening times, making appointments, ordering your repeats, health information and more
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- Reluctant Reader "Jim" - Don't be a fool. Read this book.I wish a book like this had been around 38 years ago when my marriage began. I plan on giving a copy to both my sons. I've always been completely mystified by the workings of my wife's heart, but her unpredictable, seemingly completely whimsical responses to me over the years are pretty well explained in this book, allowing me to finally exert some control over them. This book is the "enigma machine" for marriage, and a damn good investment.
- Brian - Good book if you want to start self-prescribed therapy. But beware of fluff.First the good news. I call this a very good book. And if you have decided to self-prescribe and self-administer the therapy as outlined in the book instead of using conventional medicine then my best wishes for good health and luck go with you. Many have reported good to very good results with this therapy and I wish the best for you.
Now the bad news. It takes 75 pages to get to how you're supposed to use the darn stuff. The first 75 pages are not really pure fluff only about 90%. Stuff like how medical science has been corrupted by Big Pharmaceuticals. OK. How medical studies are biased. Yeah, OK. How perfectly good treatments are heavily suppressed. Yes, yes. Enough Already! Skip to page 76.
But seriously, like all chemical substances (including pharmaceuticals) you need to use it with eyes open and armed with a full knowledge of the dangers involved. No substance is "safe" not even food (food poisoning seems to be rampant) so you cannot assume anything. H2O2 is used in scary stuff from industrial cleaners to rocket fuel and in "safe" stuff like toothpaste and mouthwash. The difference in "safeness" comes from the strength (concentration or dilution) and from additives (like stabilizers which can be very toxic in themselves). For human consumption the book recommends only food-grade H2O2 and very dilute solution with distilled water.
Another good feature of the book is that it warns you of several big-business "conspiracies" (my word not the author's): (1)Big Medicine that seeks not to cure you but to expensively treat your condition...forever! (2)Big Nutrition that promises a better, happier life and good health if you'll just buy their expensive "miracle" nuts, berries and whatnot. (3)Big...uh..treatments! (I can't use the "C" word or Amazon's robots will kill my review) Some ancient knowledge..long forgotten..or suppressed by Big Medicine (see item 1) which they will expensively sell you.
I would add my own type of conspiracy (4)Big Books. Based on "research" which is a code-word for looking around on the internet. Often the earth-shaking statements in these books are made by "doctors" whose credentials are from non-accredited organizations.
Bottom Line: No Guarantees! Use at your own risk! Best of luck to you.
I'm starting the therapy now for myself because of the many positive results. I'll keep you posted.
Oh...how do I know all this stuff? I'm a scientist myself. Graduate level from an accredited university.
- Peter "Short Bald and Ugly" - I hated reading this book - and it was not the author's faultAfter reading this book I realize how little a mere "Thank you for your service" means considering the enormous sacrifices our military and their families make. We hear so much about PTSD and suicides by returning vets. David Finkel attempts to help civilians understand the cost of wars that so few contemplate.
- Don Lloyd - Longtime Love AffairI, like many of you, drooled over Spore's release date in anticipation. Even though I admit that I was disappointed that they did not take it as far as we all hoped they would (like the fish/water stage), I still understand why they had to leave it out to make it possible.
It is still a wonderful and imaginative game that sparks critical thinking and creative skills while teaching some basics of 3-d modeling while highlighting the generalized basics of evolutionary principals.
I've played this game for years, and enjoy every creation as well as being inspired by the millions of creations posted to share online daily. Even after all this time, I still would recommend this game wholeheartedly.
- R. A. Wittas "rebegirl" - Relief at lastI have been taking colon health for about a week and I must say that it is great. I have terrible hemorrhoids left over from pregnancy and I have also developed an anal fissure (TMI sorry). I was having terrible constipation which was making my condition worse. After taking Philips Colon Health for about 2-3 days, my BMs have been regular (even at about the same time each day) and I feel like I am beginning to heal.