Pricechoprx.com Review:Chop Your Generic Prescription Drug Costs | Price Chop Rx Delivers Savings! - Buy Generic Drugs to save your family money instead of buying expensive brand name rx drugs. Generic prescription drugs are an ideal solution for consumers are not insured, are under-insured and can't pay massive prescription drug prices. Price Chop Rx brings you the very best in generic drugs and prescription medication direct from pharmacies around the globe.
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
- Sherrie Bradford - Like it so farIt is a major challenge to get a kid to eat anything healthy. I tried everything. When I heard of Yonanas from my friends, first I thought of what a bizarre name, but OK I thought I will try. It's not that expensive. So all in all, it was fun to create all the various mixes of fruits. I didn't have bananas on hand the first day so I tried with berries that I had in my freezer for months. So I mixed that with some ice cream leftovers and powdered peanut butter. And let me tell you it was all worth it. It's sure better than eat all those things separately, if that would ever happen. I noted from other reviews that you supposed to thaw the fruit for a few minutes first. That helped, or I would probably brake the motor as I never read the instructions.
This unit is very easy to operate. It has literally 3 pieces to it. And it's really easy to wash it too. It's a permanent fixture in my kitchen now.
- Jenna - Happy with the pharmaceutical book.Very good book by Ellen Drake. I buy a new one each time the next year comes out. This is one book that was recommended to me along with my regular drug book.
- bixx1126 "wwyd" - Amazing looking coin!At least this one is shown and described as it really is (Avoid the supposed "Antique Bronze" version of this coin on Amazon, it is NOT as shown or described, it is the SAME coin as the 24K plated one for $2 more! Beware of this!). The coin actually does weigh one ounce on my jewelers scale so the weight is correct. But it is just an ounce of plated base metal, most likely a steel and nickel base. So technically it isn't a "Troy" ounce, but it does in fact, weigh an ounce. Does this matter though, the coin is cool!
- Lucian Hontau - An informative look at the federalization of power and the excuses behind the horrific militarization of America's police forcesHistorically well researched, this book provides a candid look into the rise of military police that patrol our streets. It traces the roots of such mobilization through the creation of the first SWAT teams along with the excuses used to proliferate military troops (police and traditional military) onto American streets. The history of laws and Supreme Court rulings are the backdrop for the real struggle of the US Federal government to consolidate power through the war on drugs and terrorism and the excitement of police forces that are essentially funded by asset forfeiture and their own abuses of power.
While the conclusion might be correct, that we are not in a police state, it's impossible to argue that we are not heading there and heading there fast. If nothing else, it is a great expose of what is happening and what awaits innocent American civilians in the future if the trend is not reversed. The book discusses "community policing," as well as other tactics to help improve the situation but concedes at several points that the harm is essentially irreversible. What has created an us vs them (people vs. police) culture that has ruined millions of lives is not something that can easily be forgiven and certainly should not be forgotten. These policies are good ideas, but the reality is, the police state is here. It's just that most of the victims are still the unwanted that the politicians who sought successfully to consolidate states' powers at the federal level want to get rid of. The irony is the complicity of so many Americans who don't realize they're next on the list.
Well before the end of the book, the Castle Doctrine (along with the Bill of Rights) is laid to rest, never to resurrect again or be of any actual significance. This is a book that every American citizen should read, especially those having leftover delusions of the Castle Doctrine and police forces that serve communities. While police are necessary, the military as police forces that are now patrolling the streets of even the smallest towns are neither properly equipped, trained, or ready to deal with either police or military matters, leaving innocent civilians to be caught in the crossfire increasingly aimed at them.
- GO FOR IT - Fast, Accurate, Light & ReliableI had a very old GPS and then shifted to smartphones. And this 50LM is the 1st modern GPS unit. All I have to say is that, it is much better tan the smartphone based GPS. Very accurate and much much faster than the smartphone in acquiring satellite signals and re-routing. In particular, the lane layout is a great thing to have.
The battery life is not long. But a car charger is included so it shouldn't be a problem.
I'd fully recommend it.