Medpagetoday.com Review:Medical News and Free CME from MedPage Today - Medpage Today is a CE and CME accredited medical news service, which provides daily coverage of developments that impact clinical practice, and offers free continuing medical education courses and credits to physicians and healthcare professionals.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 19108 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Ronald Day "Being right is not enough" - It's about time.If you ever watched my wife cut a banana it would drive you crazy. She insists on cutting all the slices at an angle, none of them are the same thickness or length, she throws out the ends and rarely gets through the whole banana without squashing at least part of it with the hand she is holding it with while cutting. The final result is better for making a banana smoothy than the banana and mustard sandwich she makes for my lunch every day.
In an effort to save my marriage I searched for the best banana slicer I could find. The Hutzler 574 Banana Slicer does the job and now I have perfect sandwiches and a perfect marriage. My wife now enjoys a task she dreaded, her only complaint is that it won't slice at an angle, which I think is a plus.
- Spanish Lover "Luvkids" - Great tablet!!!I have this tablet along with the iPad 2. Both are great products. This tablet is worth the money. I absolutely enjoy it. I also have the Vizio Tablet which I would recommend to no one. I love this tablet; it was worth the money and is more affordable than iPad 2.
- Jonathan - Stunningly beautifulCaptivating premise, gorgeous, gentle writing style and filled with surprisingly tender and beautiful moments. I had no idea what to expect when I picked this up, just thought it was an interesting concept. I was delighted to discover how masterfully it was executed and how much more there was to Mr. Mott's plan.
- shlynn - Works wondersI have been using Aphogee products for a long time now. I know a lot of you out there have some not so good things to say about Aphogee Two-Step Protein so I am going to try to set the record straight.
1. This is a serious protein treatment for chemical processed, shedding, heat damaged hair.
2. This product should be used AT LEAST every 6 weeks. I do a treatment every 8-12 weeks, this is NOT a weekly conditioner treatment.
3. You must follow directions very carefully
When I use this product, I wash my hair with a Sulfate Free Shampoo, Use the Treatment, then I saturate my hair in Oil, such as Coconut Oil or Olive Oil. Yes, this product drys your hair out, but that is because it is literally building your hair back up. You will need the Oils to replenish the moisture. I then let my hair airdry ONLY. The next wash I will do a hot oil treatment or a deep moisture conditioner and at that time I will flatiron if I decide. I am African American with wavy that can get overprocessed hair and my hair tends to shed a lot, but when I use this treatment the shedding is at the very bare minimal.
I hope this review help!!!