Medilexicon.com Review:Medical Dictionary, Medical Abbreviations and Other Search Engines - MediLexicon - Free Online Medical Dictionary and Medical Searches for the Doctor or Healthcare Professional
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78702 Austin, Texas
- Y. Coop - No problem at all...In the past few weeks I have assembled two Rowing Machines and the Bowflex 5.1 Bench and the instructions for this product are no better, no worse than any other instructions I've viewed recently. In fact, I thought putting the stand together was pretty self-explanatory even without the instructions. I assembled the stand in a little over an hour with a few quick glances at the instruction book because I HATE reading instructions. It did take a little muscle to tighten the screws and bolts, but then, that is why I wanted the Dumbbell Set in the first place. That being said, I think it's a great product, well made and sturdy. I have to admit after reading the other reviews I was put off at the thought of having to struggle to put another piece of equiptment together, but, it was really a breeze! The bench is also an excellent product too.
- cmlfitness - Great product, great customer service experienceI started with this product because obviously I wanted to loose weight. When I started, I was asked if I was interested in becoming a promoter of the product. At that time, I kindly declined. I felt that I first had to try the product and see for myself how I liked it. And I took different avenues to try not only the product but also the customer service department since that's another area that I read a lot of negative reviews about. So, here is my experience.
1. The Product...it works.. no its not a magic drink that will automatically shed the pounds while you sit there and continue to live an unhealthy lifestyle. What the product does is make you more aware of your calorie intake while still giving you energy to become more active.
2. The Gas.. I don't know why but it did start out that way... But I took it as my body adjusting, and as I continued with the shakes... The gas went away.
3. Customer Service... I also started the vita pak. When I received my first shipment, one of the gel pills in some of the packs had busted. I am assuming from the dessert heat. I called customer service and the friendly rep took down my information and in two days my new box was at my house. I didn't even have to return the busted pills. I was just told to discard them.
4. "Its a scam because the people that give the reviews are promoters"... Customers turn into promoters for different reasons... But bottom line is that the promoters believe in the product... The company believes in if you can see a real person using it and changing right before your very own eyes... Then it is very hard to question it... That's why they have the refer 3 get your next product FREE....
5. Summary, get on the challenge for yourself, if you don't like it, stop...if you like the results, then stick with it...and hey tell your friends about it cause I am sure they will notice the weight loss.... And you can get your next order for free!
Order it through Amazon if you want to, but then you are not getting the additional benefits of having the support system and a chance to join in the Project 10 challenge. So someone had a bad experience with customer service... Then talk to the next person ... Who hasn't has bad service at any given company at some point.
Try it out for yourself!
- Pacman - Another WOW, another WIN!I have been a WOW advocate for years...since 1996 I have purchased one WOW album or another. Great way to get a snapshot of the best Christian songs of the year all in one place. WOW Worship and WOW Christmas are great too, but WOW Hits is always my family's favorite. I purchased 2013 right before a family road trip and it made the driving time fly by for all!
- Liz from TX - Great ConditionerI have long blonde, baby-fine hair that breaks easily at the ends. I use a tiny bit in the daytime if the weather is very dry. At night, it is a great balm to leave on. It's not necessary to make the hair too greasy with it. I use just enough so that I don't look like a grease-ball to my husband. He said he doesn't mind it, and the coconut smell is not offensive.