Medical-bucuresti.ro Review:Medical Bucuresti - Medical Bucuresti - portalul de sanatate din Bucuresti
Country: Europe, RO, Romania
- Cynthia (aka Artemis) - Soft and SuppleAfter struggling with the old one, I finally broke down and bought this one. Now I wonder why I waited so long. It's soft, comfortable and conforms to my arm, neck, shoulder, foot, or whatever body part may be aching at the time. The 2 hour shut-off over ride is convenient. I haven't washed it yet, but I don't foresee any problems. The highest heat setting of 6 is sufficient for my needs.
- Amanda - Love itI was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in 2006. My gastroenterologist recommended I take Align along with my prescription medication & the pair help keep my colon happy.
- A. ROSSETTI "Tony" - Good speakers for the price.I bought these speakers for the office, and they fit the bill. These speakers sound good even if you crank them, they are not super loud but loud enough for what I use them for and there is just enough bass to give a rich sound. If you are looking for a pair of speakers that you that you can crank and listen form the other room these are not the speakers for you. The are just loud enough to fill a small to mid-size room. You get what you pay for and for the price, I am happy with my purchase.
- V.A.S. - Little Black Book - revised and far Superior in All Ways.Who on earth would ever resort to the old fashioned way of keeping women in a little black book when you could easily have a big white binder. Its so superior, I can't believe us white folk didn't think of it sooner. Thanks Mittens, we all needed and will continue to need your steadfast advice. I'll be sure my vagina sews itself shut when I get legitimately raped, because really, who needs birth control anyway when your body parts are magical? I love that we have you to make these decisions for us. I know us ladies ask for a lot, with a need for maternity leave and time to pleasure our husbands - the reason we get paid less than men is completely obvious now. I'd love to write more, but my sister wives, my husband, thousands of children and I all need an extra set of magic undies. Must be off, I hope my job doesn't mind me leaving early for this pressing task.
- Christopher M Meehan - Bravo! Excelent and complete training guideMy hats off to Phil Read, Eddie Krygiel and James Vandezande for writing one of the best technical Autodesk training guides I've ever owned. The book is complete, easy to follow and is full of tips and hints that help you to understand what you're doing and why you're doing it. It is written from a user's perspective and speaks in a way that is easily understood. I've been in the industry for over 16 years and taught at the University level for 10 of those years and this is the best training guide I've ever run across. Great job, gentlemen.