Lowtclinics.com Review:Low Testosterone Clinics by National Male Medical Clinics - Low Testosterone Clinics by National Male Medical Clinics
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 90232 Culver City, California
- Amy Pagnozzi - Must have, and not only for writersEven if you don't follow or finish the six-week program (I didn't), just dipping into Cameron's book every now and then jump starts creativity, making re-submersion into your art (in whatever form it manifests) much less forbidding. I never 'got' why the morning pages had to be written by hand, so I didn't, my brain being hotwired to my keyboard. And I suspect you could achieve the same catharsis speaking your thoughts into a tape recorder. Just get the book, go with the flow and don't sweat the details -- since Cameron's intent isn't to create more guilt, but to free you enough to just let her rip! You'll be glad you did.
- Naomi - Why all these bad reviewOne the reviewers says that you must follow the instructions and exercize patience. Many people do not eat well, ie:vegetables, fruit and fiberous food and plenty ,plenty of water. This works by helping you eliminate/move your bowels more thus promoting weight loss. Some people sit on their behind, eating unhealthy highly processed food, do not more around and expect a pill to do wonders. It does not work like that. You have to use the pill in conjunction with eating healthy and exercizing albeit minimally, to notice results. You have to hold you part of the deal.
- Mikhail Duntz - Treat Yourself rightThis popular book, written by a biochemist and cell biologist, got its start when Gottschall's daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease at a young age. She developed the "Specific Carbohydrate Diet," a strict grain-free, lactose-free, and sucrose-free regimen, as an alternative to medication and surgery. The diet is intended to starve anaerobic bacteria in the intestinal tract, similar to the use of antibiotics for Crohn's. No clinical trials have been conducted on its effectiveness for IBD as far as I know, but if you are looking for alternative approaches you might try this dietary approach. Visit the IBD Book Store for other reviews on books related to Crohn's Disease, ulcerative colitis, and IBS. As for other books for proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- I LOVE CLASSIC ROCK - Pink floyd's magnum opusThe wall is the best floyd album after Wish you were here and The dark side of the moon.This album was so good that it is one amongst the highest selling rock albums of all time.GET IT IF DONT HAVE THIS IN YOUR COLLECTION.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.Get this along with WISH YOU WERE HERE,MEDDLE,ANIMALS and THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.WORTH MUCH MORE THAN FIVE STARS.
- lunasera - Fascinating, in depth look into the real life of Michael Jackson.I couldn't put this book down from the moment I began. The research that has gone into this book is amazingly in depth, and in my opinion gives a fair and truthful-feeling presentation of Michael's real life. There is so much media spin on everything about Michael, that it was refreshing to have a balanced straight forward account. The author delves into the subject without passing judgement or giving undue support, and leaves his reflections more in the form of questions for the reader to think about as well.
There are so many great little insights and moments that I had never heard about, and I was amazed at how many perspectives you got from both Michael and those who knew him, so you really felt you had a sense of all the sides of a matter. I learned a lot especially about Lisa Marie and their relationship, and found her story extremely interesting. The dynamics of the Jackson family are also fascinating in themselves. What's also quite fun when you read this book, is that you can find so much on the internet that will enhance your reading experience. For example when the author explains why Michael Jackson was distracted and agitated when accepting a certain award one year (quite a funny story) you can look up the video of the award that night and see the agitation you just read about! Not many people are so famous that you can actually look up media and photos that correspond to the biography you're reading!
There were a handful of typos, which really wouldn't be worth mentioning in a book this length except that I was bummed when the second to last word of the book was one of them. However I'm sure it was quite a rush getting the updated version of this book out so quickly, and I'm glad they did.
Michael Jackson was a fascinating, amazing talented, troubled, and unique person who will be missed by many the world over. I really loved delving deeper into a person who was such a phenomenon and I can't imagine a better, more complete and balanced biography. Highly recommended for both fans and those who are just curious about the legend. Incidentally, this review comes from a fan.