Jpharmtechnol.com Review:the journal of Pharmacy Technology: Volume 29 | July-August 2013 - For both pharmacists and technicians, jPT provides valuable information for those interested in the entire body of pharmacy practice. jPT covers new drugs, products, and equipment; therapeutic trends; organizational, legal, and educational activities; drug distribution and administration; and includes continuing education articles.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 95405 Santa Rosa, California
- Charles M. Flammer - A very interesting and entertaining bookThis was on my son's (who's 15) summer reading list, which he didn't read, but it was on my Kindle so I thought I would give it a try because I heard it was good. To my surprise I really got into it fast as the suspense built with the storm coming and Zeitoun going about is contracting business. It has a lot of things going for it: it's an adventure, a character study, provides an understanding of what it's like to be a Muslim in this country, it a story of a city in crisis, and presents surreal experience of the city under water, and a look into the mismanagement and over-reation of the federal government. I thought I wouldn't like it because I knew the main character was going to get caught up in it and I would have this negative and angry reaction, but this was only a small part of a book with a rich weaving of many different elements. I highly recommend it.
- Danielle Rayner - Works GreatWas taking an antibiotic for a long time. Started having an upset stomach and my doctor recommended align. Has worked great!
- Chris - Great for Tourists In Times SquareI work in Times Square, which means hundreds of tourists getting in my way in the morning, during lunch and at night. I have found this product to be very effective in clearing the area around me, so that I can walk at my normal pace, uninterrupted by tourists posing in front of Verizon billboards and piles of horse poop.
Unfortunately, the result is that more tourists gather around to take pictures in front of the crying people on the ground, and if I spray them, even more show up - it's an endless cycle.
I'd recommend buying more than one can for backup.
- Linda Schoendienst "Constant reader" - Healthy Weight LossI bought this on a whim and tried it out for breakfast with a little pomegranate juice and aloe vera but mostly water. I only used half the recommended dose. I had no problem with the taste - it didn't taste good but it wasn't bad either.
What I LOVED was that it curbed my hunger for several hours. I ate less for lunch and dinner and have lost about 2 1/2 pounds so far, even though weight loss was not my primary goal. I just wanted a healthy breakfast and I got that in spades with a bonus of healthy weight loss.
- Georgia - Credit the Amazon machineI'll be honest, I was reading the reviews for this shoe as part of the euphoria over Wendy Davis' filibuster in the Texas legislature. But I did need a new pair of shoes, and when I checked, they had my size (a highly unlikely eventuality, as most athletic shoes don't come in narrow widths). So I had to buy them. They arrived promptly, weigh 25% less than my old shoes, and are a hot color. I feel like have the energy to do anything!