Freemedicalinfo.in Review:Free Medical Information, Online Health Information, Medical Health Information - Find a Doctor and get Online free medical health information about health, disease, checkup, test/path lab, hospitals and poly clinics details
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
- Sue Enlow - Entertaining and InformativeThis being the first Ann Coulter book that I've read, I have to say, she doesn't hold anything back. She has a no-nonsense, sarcastic humor, and rapier wit. When you read her, you won't be bored. You'll enjoy keeping up with her. The book is made up mostly of her unedited articles from the last few years- stuff too hot to publish. A highly intelligent woman, Coulter can insult at breakneck speed and make you laugh while she's doing it. I had friends buying it without even bragging about it. They had to see what I was laughing about. Even if you don't agree with her, she'll keep you entertained and laughing.
- Ava M. Jahoda - yeshas changed my life! It really works, i could do seminars on this "Plan" i am that much of a believer and you dont need to go out and buy anything expensive i went with the dandelion tea instead of the detox pills much cheaper!!!!
- Wendy De Casas - BEST OUT THERE !Best product ever !i try so many different things for my face and nothing ever work am 31yrs old and my face has never look so clear and beautiful a can walk around without make up now ,I love it !i being using it for a whole year and I'm in love now my sister in law and her brother are hook on it .The Best !
- Patience ~ Christian/Thriller Author - Eye Opening With A Wealth Of Information To Ponder OverThis book was definitely an eye opener especially the way the author presented the connection between the founding fathers with freemasonry and Christianity. This inspired me to do more research on the subject in which I found even more information about their ties with Lucifer. I had always wondered about the freemasons and what 33 degrees meant and why it was so important to them. Mr. Horn explained it well.
I agree with Mr. Horn's research on Nimrod/Osiris/Apollyon and all of the mythology connected to it along with the freemasons and other religions trying to bring this "thing" back again. It fits into what scripture says about the beast, "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is..." Mr. Horn has convinced me that it is Osiris/Nimrod/Apollyon.
I really enjoyed this book and only wished I had my Kindle before I purchased the paperback version. The fonts are very small which made it difficult for me to read. If someone has vision problems they may want to consider large print or download this on Kindle.
I am excited and anxiously awaiting Mr. Horn's next book "Petrus Romanus." I believe this is the prophesied False Prophet. I'm interested to see his thoughts on this subject.
Patience Prence Author SCARS: An End-Times Novel
- J in Rome - Best thing I've purchased in a long timeThis was my only complaint about the 2011 Fiesta. In fact if I had been thinking properly (and not overcome with "I want a new car NOW") I wouldn't have purchased the Fiesta because of it not having an armrest.
I bought this and took it to my Ford Dealer and they did charge me for installation but I had to twist their arm to even do it since I didn't buy it from them. Apparently they do have one now...but I told them "I wanted one before and you said you didn't have it." So they did it. I think for $125. I didn't care. And it's funny but just this week I noticed there IS a cup holder on the underside of the armrest--it slides out! I have had this for about a month and didn't even know it was there!!! Love it even more now!
I could have probably installed myself but the warning about the springs being hard to get out plus the fact I would have had to borrow all the tools just made it simpler to give it them.