Expressmed.co.uk Review:Order Viagra Cialis a Day Levitra Online in UK at Online Clinic ExpressMed - Order Viagra Cialis Levitra Propecia Xenical in UK online today at ExpressMed with a valid prescription. Our online clinic provides treatment options for impotence, obesity, hair loss, quit smoking and more
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85054 Phoenix, Arizona
- will crystalwater "will" - Bill James is a godi'm telling you this book has made me so smart. you want to know how mike trout is going to do in 2013? this is the right book for you. ron shandler and bill james forever. i am in a fantasy keeper league, and because of this book i can put a value on every player i own. the crazy thing is that most of the predictions of players stats in this book are very close to reality. check the 2012 stats and book. it has been an invaluable asset. i came in second in both my leagues. in the money but not on top. Maybe i'd do better if i didn't draft guys like miguel sano, but he will get to the bigs and once he does--boom. and Bill James will tell you the year before it happens.
- Bethalina7 - Great meal replacement.My mother is not fond of asking for help. I have found that by providing this meal replacement drink and having it on auto shipment is a great way to assist her. She needs to eat to take her medication but rarely has an appetite. She is unable to lift heavy objects and it is very convenient to have delivered to her door. She is appreciative. I can help in this way even though I live 600 miles away. It gives me peace of mind.
- A. Pace - Fantastic, In-Depth Guide --- but missing Malaga?I'm headed to Spain and Paris in a few months and bought this to help plan my trip (along with Rick Steves' Paris guidebook). The details are amazing. I have been able to plan every last detail of my trip, including buses and trains as well as restaurants, hotels and attractions.
I have two favorite parts of Rick Steves' books:
1. Rick lays out for you exactly what you should see in each city based on how many days you have to spend there. I love that he picks and chooses the most important things to see for you, so I don't have to do ALL the research by myself. (And of course, you can customize and do your own thing, but this was a VERY helpful starting point for me.)
2. I also LOVE his self-guided walks included for many cities. It's a great way to see the city and get a real feel for it while learning some of the history and seeing some of the famous sites. It's also free. Bonus! One of my biggest worries is going on a whirlwind trip to Spain and rushing from museum to museum so fast that I miss the "flavor" of the city. These walks fit the bill perfectly. Love it!
All in all, I'd buy this book again in a heartbeat! My only qualm with it is that it's completely missing the city of Malaga. There is not one mention of it in the book whatsoever. It's a fairly big city with an airport and everything. Are you telling me there's nothing of note whatsoever in Malaga? The same goes for Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza (islands) which are not covered either.
Still, definitely a book worth buying. I'll be bringing it with me in my carryon!
- Simulated Buttercup - Should be a standard on every bookshelfI had a hard time getting into this book. The profanity was jarring and stilted, not at all how people really talk. Frankly, the book came off as strictly workshop material. But after about 50 pages, I found myself immersed in the style. What had been stilted became lyrical and engaging. Authors go entire lifetimes without matching the poetry of couplets such as those of Mr. Rand Corporation. I can only wish I had thought of 41145 42820.