Cwmbranvillagesurgery.co.uk Review:Cwmbran Village Surgery - Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more - Cwmbran Village Surgery Victoria Street,Cwmbran,Gwent NP44 3JS, Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- melinda - FANTASTIC PAN!WOW!Can not believe the different reviews on this pan.I ordered it,then read these reviews,I thought "Oh NO",until I recieved it...it works like a charm,I've cooked omeletes,grilled cheese sandwiches,scrambled eggs,sausages,and grilled chicken,so far it works like a charm.I LOVE IT! The clean-up is remarkable.I've used it numerous times with nothing,and a few times with butter,so far,it is FANTASTIC!I would highly recommend it to anybody,esp. if they wish to cook with no oil or butter. Thanks for a great pan.
- GinnyJean - 3 wolves, 1 moon, 2nd chancesAlthough I can't deny that the 3 wolf moon t-shirt does possess ancient Native American powers from another dimension, it did not endow me with super-human strength, healing powers, or an irresistable quality like some other satisfied customers.
This is my story:
I led a rather simple life. My boyfriend, Roy, and I, both unemployed meth-addicts, lived in an abandoned trailer just outside of a small town in West Virginia. Yeah, we had no electric or running water but we had each other. On cold nights we would huddle together, smoking meth and picking our skin...and neither of us were big on bathing or brushing teeth anyway. We got by on me working the streets while he played video games in his friends' moms' basement for 12 hours a day. We had everything we needed but still...something was missing.
Knowing that Roys birthday was coming up soon I thought that this time I would get him something special. As we all know, the most unique gifts are only found online but since I had no electric or internet this put me in a dilema...until one of my thoughtful regulars agreed to exchange my services for a favor. We scoured ebay and Amazon for the right gift and then...I saw it. Three wolf moon t-shirt! It was perfect. It arrived just in time and Roy was thrilled. He put in on and almost immediatly it's powers were evident. He had an epiphany! Roy, who was never known for his intelligence, suddenly began firing off complicated mathmatic equations and developed an interest in chemistry. In no time, he had figured out how to build and operate our very own meth lab in our trailer! This allowed us to not only indulge in our hearts desire of meth but now I was able to cut back to part time whoring.
Sadly, one day when I was performing favors for money while Roy worked in the lab something must have gone terribly wrong. I choked back tears as I stumbled through the smoking wreckage that used to be our home. Rumaging through the ash and debris, it appeared nothing had survived the blast, not Roy, not one crystal of meth, not even a shard of our trailer's aluminum. Everything began to spin. Just as I was about to sink deep into the depths of despair I saw it...THREE WOLF ONE MOON SHIRT that Roy had been wearing! In disbelief I inched my way closer to the scene and sure enough...it was real! Amid the destruction, I was amazed as it appeared that the shirt had been completely unscathed. There wasn't even any sign of Roy's charred remains within it's cavity. Everything else had been comepletely obliterated but the shirt remained. It was as flawless as the day it arrived. It was almost as if the heat from the exlosion cleaned and refined it as well, not even a trace of the stains and B.O. from Roys' wearing. Just then, it appeared as though a beam of light straight from the heavens was shining directly upon the shirt and I swear I heard angels singing. From that moment on, my life would never be the same.
I saw things differently after that. The beauty and pefection of that miraculous garmet shining bravely in the midst of such destuction and chaos was profound, spiritual even. I was enlightened.
Since then my life has changed dramatically. I've given up whoring and now work part time at Walmart. I saved up enough to go the community dental clinic where they extracted the 4 nubs I had left in my mouth and replaced them with a full set of false teeth!!! I also gained 100 lbs and people hardly believe it when I tell them I'm a drug addict! I even have a new boyfriend who is very successful and treats me good. He's about to be promoted to asst. mgr. at Burger King and his grandmom lets us stay in her spare bedroom. And while I can't say I've kicked my meth habit 100%, I have cut back a great deal and even stopped picking my sores!
To this day, I can't bring myself to wear the mystical 3WM t-shirt out of respect for Roy but I can say that it hangs proudly on the wall over the futon that me and my boyfriend share in his grandmoms' spare bedroom. I am constantly reminded of it's saving powers and of how far I've come.
Thank You, Three Wolf, One Moon T-Shirt!!!
- T. McCool "old married guy" - A change in sound but still brilliantly FloydAfter two intricate prog-rock classics - Dark Side Of The Moon and Wish You Were Here - Floyd strip down their sound. Acoustic guitar is present in all the songs, but Gilmour's electric guitar drives simple guitar/bass/drums/keys arrangements. But this is Pink Floyd, so sound effects have to used, and this time it's barking dogs, bleating sheep and oinking pigs. Each song is simply titled Dogs, Sheep, Pigs. The animals represent certain kinds of humans within society and how they interact socially and economically. The lyrical themes are just as bleak as the cover photo. Yet during the song Sheep, the sheep rise up and turn on their oppressors, while reciting a warped rewrite of Psalm 23. A happy ending, I suppose. Animals is yet another masterpiece from the band and belongs alongside the other aforementioned classics.
- Ruthann - Trying to copy vCR tapes to CD'sI have bombed on this one. We tried to do it and I really don't know how. Then I called Dell and asked why I couldn't copy my VCR's to DVD and they said My computer wouldn't take my HD Cannon camera. Someone told me to take it to Walmart and for about $2 each they would do it. then I could use this to splice it.
NO expert on this
It probably is a great software but it didn't do what I wanted it to do.
- Nneka - Great HelpI feel like I have been trapped in love addicted relationship all of my life. I would often wonder why it seemed that I would attract the men that would treat me the worse. Reading this book really opened my eyes and helped me to see the things within myself that kept me attracting and staying in these relationships. While I can't say I have been 100% cured, I am very much more aware of my behaviors and have made a lot of modifications that have helped me to reduce stress and approach relationships with a different mindset. I would recommend to anyone that really wants help with breaking a love addiction and is ready to invest the time and effort needed.