Buy-terramycin.net Review:Terramycin | Buy Terramycin Antibiotic Ointment $7.50 - Buy Discount Terramycin Antibiotic Ophthalmic Ointment $7.50 & Discount Pet Meds. Flat shipping $3.99/order worldwide.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 75244 Dallas, Texas
- Hollywood - America's Financial Reckoning Day/Charles H.CoppesI read with great interest this book by Charles Coppes. I have recommended it to all family,friends,and business associates! It covers very topical issues such as the Federal Reserve System,and Central Banking,the coming Fiscal Bankruptcy and collapse of the American empire,Political Paradigms,and prophetic implications. MOST importantly, Personal and Financial Implications one needs to consider,and put in place to protect ones' wealth,and family.
It is very well laid out,easy to understand,and URGENTLY important to understand the implications for ALL of us,no matter which country we live in.
I was,as are most still, very ignorant of the role the U.S.Federal Reserve has played,and does play in the worlds' Fiat Money system.
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! read this book. It could save your life!
- J. Allen - It's a Wonderful MilkA rejected script, long thought lost, until now:
MEDIUM SHOT -- George behind soda fountain. He is putting on his apron.
GEORGE: Yes, sir.
WIDER ANGLE -- Violet Bick enters the drugstore and sits on one of the stools at the fountain. She isthe same height as Mary and the same age, but she is infinitely older in her approach to people.
VIOLET (with warm friendliness): Hello, George.
(then, flatly, as she sees Mary)
VIOLET: 'Lo, Mary.
MARY (primly): Hello, Violet.
George regards the two of them with manly disgust. They are two kids to him, and a nuisance. He starts over for the candy counter.
GEORGE: Two cents worth of shoelaces?
VIOLET: She was here first.
MARY: I'm still thinking.
GEORGE (to Violet): Shoelaces?
VIOLET: Please, Georgie.
George goes over to the candy counter.
VIOLET (to Mary): I like him.
MARY: You like every boy.
VIOLET (happily): What's wrong with that?
GEORGE: Here you are.
George gives Violet a paper sack containing licorice shoelaces. Violet gives him the money.
VIOLET (the vamp): Help me down?
GEORGE (disgusted): Help you down!
Violet jumps down off her stool and exits. Mary, watching, sticks out her tongue as she passes.
CLOSE SHOT -- George and Mary at fountain.
GEORGE: Made up your mind yet?
MARY: I'll take chocolate.
George puts some chocolate ice cream in a dish.
GEORGE: With Tuscan Whole Milk?
MARY: I don't like milk.
GEORGE: You don't like Milk! Say, brainless, don't you know where Tuscan Whole Milk comes from? Lookit here -
- from Tahiti -- Fiji Islands, the Coral Sea! Tuscany, obviously. Say, you're kind of a dumbass, aren't you?
He pulls a magazine from his pocket and shows it to her.
MARY: A new magazine! I never saw it before.
GEORGE: Of course you never, you stupid milk-hater. Only us drinkers of Tuscan Whole Milk, all 128 ozs., can get it. I've been nominated for membership in the National Tuscanic Society. How'd you like to come over to Ma's house and roll in the sack a little before Pop gets home, honey. Bet you'll like milk then.
He leans down to finish scooping out the ice cream, his deaf ear toward her. She leans over, speaking
CLOSE SHOT -- Mary, whispering.
MARY: Is this the ear you can't hear on? George Bailey, I'll love you till the day I die.
She draws back quickly and looks down, terrified at what she has said.
- Lifetime Book Lover "Voracious Book Reader" - GREAT binders - But a paucity of womenThese binders are durable and the rings don't get offset like some do. The sleeves allow you to insert your cover sheets. We use them in various sizes organizing our paperwork.
BUT - if you are looking for binders full of women, you'll find a paucity here. These came without any Homo sapiens of any sex or age - no women, men, children, etc. Amazon does not carry binders full of women, it seems. Customer Service could not provide me with any information as to where I can find binders full of women, but it was suggested that I look in an underdeveloped country where women have no rights.
- MI_Hiker - Keep Reading!! The story gets so much better the further you get into itThis review applies to the unabridged audio cd version.
I admit, when I first began listening to this book on cd, I was thoroughly bored. I didn't think I'd be able to make it through the first chapter let alone the first CD. But as I had nothing better to do while driving to work I kept listening.
I am so glad that I did!!! I promise you, if you can get through the first few chapters you will find yourself pleasantly immersed in the lives of those characters that inhabit the fictional town of Mitford.
I agree with other reviewers that nothing much happens in Mitford, but to me that was the charm that lured me in and kept my interest through 16 CDs. It made me nostalgic for small town America and sparked some hope in me that maybe one day I'll be able to retire to a place where nothing much happens, yet where the spirit is continually nourished with down home goodness and not to mention down home cooking.
So please, give this wonderful novel a chance, allow yourself to be transported back to a place where time moves a bit slower and where nothing much translates into so much more.
- Lisa Galloway Mauler - Quickbooks 2011Bought QB 2011 for a use during a QB's class, so I could do my homework at home,and it helped immensely. I was worried that I'd have problems ordering an open box, but had no issues with the software, and finished my class much faster. I already have the 2012 version to use for my small business, which I've already begun to set up.